All the stuff you never knew you needed to know about life in rural France.....and all the stuff the books and magazines won't tell you.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Thank you VLiF...now Ma Mite

A very long time ago, Very Lost in France passed on this award to me.

It was not because I was ungrateful that I didn't put it up...I just didn't know how!


I loved her blog...it made me laugh out loud at times and I am so pleased that she is returning to blogging now that she has returned to the U.K.

I would like to pass it on to Mary Anne Gruen
http://www.starlightblog.com/

whose blog is always alerting me to new things.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for the Award! It really is an honor.

    I've thanked you properly on my blog and passed it on to someone else.

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete